The Aficionado Adytum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pokemon for competitive battling??

3 posters

Go down

Best Pokemon for competitive battling??  Empty Best Pokemon for competitive battling??

Post by pokemanic443 Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Hey guys! i was just wondering what Pokemon you guys like to use when it comes to Pokemon battles. if you don't have the newest Pokemon game just let me know what your favorite Pokemon is.

My favorite Pokemon is Absol. the fact he got a mega-evolution also makes me very happy and i use him all the time. his physical presence is no laughing matter and his ability magic bounce stops any status moves against him. his very diverse move pool can set him up to fight against any opponent and is especially good against any physic type Pokemon. i feel the best item to give him is the of-course his mega stone so he can get his magic bounce ability and a great boost to his attack, defense and speed stat.

pokemanic443

Male
Favorite Anime/Manga : Fullmetal Alchemist
Favorite Video Game : POKEMON!!!!

Back to top Go down

Best Pokemon for competitive battling??  Empty Re: Best Pokemon for competitive battling??

Post by PolosElite23 Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:52 pm

I personally like to use Water and Grass type Pokemon. No inherant reason! I just decided to use them and they work well in tandum. Add a flying type and maybe an oddball and you'd have my usual lineup.

For my favorite.... that is a hard one. Pikachu comes to mind, though being quite general. Now the mouse-type isn't Super good overall in the games, I do like having them in my party.

Also welcome to the forum! Joy
PolosElite23
PolosElite23
Admin

Male
Favorite Anime/Manga : Gunslinger Girl
Favorite Video Game : The Mass Effect Trilogy

https://aficionado-adytum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Best Pokemon for competitive battling??  Empty Re: Best Pokemon for competitive battling??

Post by MadFemaleWithABox Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:33 pm

I love my prinplup, but as you both know, I'm not the biggest pokemon player.  Awkward 
MadFemaleWithABox
MadFemaleWithABox

Female
Favorite Anime/Manga : Ouran High School Host Club
Favorite Video Game : Portal and Portal 2

http://mad-female-with-a-box.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemanic443 Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:00 pm

lol well yes, i do believe we know that lol :p

pokemanic443

Male
Favorite Anime/Manga : Fullmetal Alchemist
Favorite Video Game : POKEMON!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum