The Aficionado Adytum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well hello everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Well hello everyone! Empty Well hello everyone!

Post by pokemanic443 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:13 am

Hey to everybody, im pokemanic443 and this is the first ever forum ive been apart of. I love anything that has to do with pokemon and i am currently doing a nuzlock on my heartgold version. i know pretty much anything and anyone who has anything to do with pokemon. my purple ds is the thing i love most in this world (besides my girlfriend that is lol) and the newest pokemon games are my favorite in the series, the advancements the accomplished were just a new aspect to pokemon and it was a game literally made so everyone could enter into their championship battles.

recently i have been sucking myself into anima and find it such a great genre of tv shows. fullmetal alchemist is probably the one anima i just couldnt stop watching. a few other anima shows ive seen is darker then black, bleach, pokemon (of course lol Razz ) and young justice (which is also super good by the way). If you're just starting out with anima, im probably not the best person to talk to about it but i know a few things about fullmetal alchemist and darker then black that we could have a decent conversation with lol Razz

i look forward to posting with all the great and wonderful people on the forum!

pokemanic443

Male
Favorite Anime/Manga : Fullmetal Alchemist
Favorite Video Game : POKEMON!!!!

Back to top Go down

Well hello everyone! Empty Re: Well hello everyone!

Post by PolosElite23 Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Welcome!
Joy

Feel free to start a topic on anything you've watched! I have watched Darker than BLACK as well! Its an excellent show. One of my favorites actually. Though the second season...it never happened okay?
PolosElite23
PolosElite23
Admin

Male
Favorite Anime/Manga : Gunslinger Girl
Favorite Video Game : The Mass Effect Trilogy

https://aficionado-adytum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum