The Aficionado Adytum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite type of game?

Go down

What is your favorite tupe of video game?

What is your favorite type of game? I_vote_lcap50%What is your favorite type of game? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite type of game? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite type of game? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite type of game? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite type of game? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite type of game? I_vote_lcap50%What is your favorite type of game? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

What is your favorite type of game? Empty What is your favorite type of game?

Post by PolosElite23 Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:58 am

What is your favorite genre of game? Select one of the above. 

Is your favorite not there? Post below.

Let us know why you like that genre, or why you like multiple.
PolosElite23
PolosElite23
Admin

Male
Favorite Anime/Manga : Gunslinger Girl
Favorite Video Game : The Mass Effect Trilogy

https://aficionado-adytum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down